Sunday, March 3, 2013

Experiencing matters!



We all have days when we feel lost, days when we feel like we can conquer the world. Often I am unable to be clear because I am too impatient with the thoughts running through my head I don’t let them run their course. later on I am gasping at the threads trying to make sense of it all when actually I never let them come together completely in the first place. 

How many times are we actually able to sit through things without interruption? Why this hurry? What are we trying to accomplish? Why do we start counting days when the holidays just start? Why not step back and enjoy the moment as it is? I don’t see kids playing in an empty ground any more. Babies first learn operating the Ipad first. Alphabets can wait. Expression is secondary. Technology comes first. Restless ness is the by-product of technology. a restless mind leads to lesser and lesser peace. 

I cannot hear the birds in the morning. Only the sounds of horns and generators and motors fill the air. Far too much time is lost in acquiring and lesser time gets invested in experiencing. while we are human and in this earth, lets experience for a change and stop running behind things to be achieved and acquired. 

Experiences lead to memories and happy memories are what we will carry in our hearts for the times that come.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought on human beings getting evolved to machines. Technology is burying the natures beauty and the greens will only be seen in grave yard...

    ReplyDelete