Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why do I write?

“Why do you write? “ Someone asked me this morning. To write is one thing, to converse is another. What then bridges the gap for written conversation? Why should someone read what I write? And like it or dislike it? What interest us? Is it human desire to know what other feel? Or to find what if others thoughts match up to one’s own?

Discussions, debates, arguments meetings, chatting are all ways to know one another. It’s this communication that keeps the world alive. Incidents are shared to form stories leading to memories. We like company! :) We may not agree with someone’s viewpoint! But the fun is in knowing that another opinion to the same stuff exists!

1 comment:

  1. till date I have not being able to think and write something good.. I just speak my mind.

    ReplyDelete